Spring is a busy time for our Master Gardeners and myself (the program coordinator) so our newsletter is getting out a little later than normal but it is filled with great gardening articles, seasonal tips and other information that we hope you fine useful.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
- Garden Chores
- What is an Heirloom?
- Pests and Plants
- Manroot, Black Vine Weevil & Sooty Mold, Canterbury Bells, Popcorn Viburnum, California Buckeye.
- Safe Food Preservation
- Beneficial Insects -Dragonflies
- Growing Knowledge
- CA Bees & Bloom
- Yard for the Birds?
- The Garden Gate -Jerry Roek Memorial Garden
- Internet Explorations for Young Gardeners
- The Help Desk - Lemon Fruit Drop
- Horticultural Terms—Pollination
- Taste of the Season - Lemon Recipes16
- Coming Events