- Becoming a Master Gardener
- Water Conservation in the Home Landscape
- Home Vegetable Gardening
- Pest of the Home and Garden
- Growing Your Backyard Orchard
- Growing Grapes and Berries
- Composting & Grasscycling
- Landscape Trees
- Pruning in the Home Landscape
- Gardening with CA Natives
- Lawn Care Management
- Indoor Plants
- Weed Management
- Gardening in California
- School Garden Resources
- Community Gardens
- Invasive Pests
- Natural Enemies in the home garden
- Community Project Proposal Request
- Our Favorite Recipes
- Household and Garden Hazardous Waste
- Northern San Joaquin UC Master Food Preservers
- Garden Glossary
- Master Gardener Page (For volunteers only)
- CA Master Gardener Program
- UCCE Home
Does your garden club need a speaker for an upcoming meeting? Want to arrange a talk at your local library? We provide knowledgeable speakers on many gardening topics. We have volunteers available to give presentations at your next event.
Please fill out the following information as completely as possible. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Your information will be sent to our Speakers Bureau Coordinator and they will contact you within two weeks.
Please keep in mind:
- We request a 3 week notice for any speaker request.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we regret we cannot fill requests for groups of less than 15 people.
- We require at least 30 minutes for all presentations.
Master Gardener Speaker Request