- 2018 Smart Gardening Conference
- Becoming a Master Gardener
- Water Conservation in the Home Landscape
- Home Vegetable Gardening
- Pest of the Home and Garden
- Growing Your Backyard Orchard
- Growing Grapes and Berries
- Composting & Grasscycling
- Landscape Trees
- Pruning in the Home Landscape
- Gardening with CA Natives
- Lawn Care Management
- Indoor Plants
- Weed Management
- Gardening in California
- School Garden Resources
- Community Gardens
- Invasive Pests
- Natural Enemies in the home garden
- Community Project Proposal Request
- Our Favorite Recipes
- Household and Garden Hazardous Waste
- Northern San Joaquin UC Master Food Preservers
- Garden Glossary
- Master Gardener Page (For volunteers only)
- CA Master Gardener Program
- UCCE Home
Garden Notes - Master Gardeners
Master Gardener Training Application Deadline Extended!
Do you enjoy gardening? Do you want to get involved in your community?
The San Joaquin and Stanislaus UC Master Gardener Programs are now accepting applications for our 2019 training. The training will take place in Stockton (for both programs) and volunteer hours will take place in the county that you live in (San Joaquin or Stanislaus) We are excited to help Stanislaus County Master Gardeners get their new program up and running!
Please share the attached flyer (click on the link that says donwload newsletter) with friends, family and co-workers that might be interested in participating in our training. The application deadline has been extended to October 8th so don't miss out! For more info, visit our website by clicking here or give us a call at 209-953-6112.